Things to remember for the best daily care of SO.CAP. Original USA Hair Extensions:
How to brush and comb hair extensions:
- Untangle the hair every day with your fingers, starting from the top. Proceed from the top to the bottom of the length of hair.
- Brush hair with a special brush that is designed expressly for hair extensions, while holding the junction of the hair and the hair extensions together.
The correct treatment for hair extensions:
- Hair extensions are not part of your scalp, so they do not get the same nutrition that your natural hair is supplied with from your daily diet. Our professional haircare product system is made expressly for hair extensions. They will help to give your hair extensions the control, versatility and the nutrients that they need. It is very important to take care of your locks with professional SO.CAP. Original USA Hair Extensions products, used correctly and on a regular basis.
How to wash hair: step-by-step:
- Before washing, untangle the hair and the hair extension point with your fingers. Wet the hair and apply the detangler to smooth the cuticle and loosen the knots. Then, gently comb out the hair.
- Proceed to wash your hair with shampoo that is specially formulated for hair extensions. Avoid massaging the scalp, so as not to create knots in any of the hair extension joint points.
- Rinse hair and apply conditioner specially formulated for hair extensions on all parts of the hair. This will help to safely regenerate the hair and to protect it from breakage, stress and pollution.
How to dry hair extensions with a hair dryer:
- After washing the hair, carefully squeeze with a towel along the entire length. Do not rub or rough up the hair.
- Dry hair with the hairdryer. First, dry the hair extension joint points and then all of the hair length. Drying must be done at a moderate temperature. Remember that as the hair extensions do not receive nutrition from the scalp, they are more susceptible to the effects of high temperatures.
How to sleep in hair extensions:
- Before going to bed, gather the hair into a low ponytail or make a loose braid to avoid knotting and tangling of the hair extensions.